Private Limited Company is the most common and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. It is a privately held entity in which the owner’s liability is limited to their shares.
The Private limited company registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
A Private limited company should have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 200 shareholders and directors. Any person can be both either Director or shareholder. The Private Limited entity type does n’t allow trading shares to the general public.
A Private limited company can raise the funds from foreign nationals, NRI’s, foreign direct investor. It also issues equity shares, debentures with RBI permission. A private limited company’s disclosure requirements are lighter, but its shares may not be offered to the general public and therefore cannot be traded on a public stock exchange.
StartedIndia is becoming one of the reliable platforms for startups across the Country. As a part of One stop solution for startups, we provide the best services at the best price so that as a startup you don’t have to suffer.
5 Simple steps
|1||Arrange Basic Documents of Directors|
|2||We will apply for Digital Signature (DSC) of Directors|
|3||We will prepare MOA, AOA, and other Legal Documents for you|
|4||We will File SPICe (INC-32) or Incorporation Docs with ROC|
|5||StartedIndia will hand-over your company registration certificate|
Basic Documents you need to arrange for starting a Private Limited Company
1. One Passport size photograph of All Directors
2. Self-Attested PAN card copy of All the Directors
3. Self- Attested Proof of Identity (e.g. Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of any one of the Directors
4. Business address proof (e.g. Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill, Tax Bill)
5. Rent Agreement ( If Rented ) or Sell Deed
6. Company Name (1 to 6 Names )
7. Company Services or Product Name
Could we Satisfy your Curiosity? Let us know!