The Idea of One Person Company was
Biggest advantage of this entity type is that you don’t have to worry about another director of the company, while at least two directors are required to create a Private Limited Company.
Similar to a company, a One Person Company is a separate legal entity from its promoter, offering limited liability protection to its sole shareholder, while having continuity of business and being easy to incorporate.
StartedIndia is becoming one of the reliable platforms for startups across the Country. As a part of One stop solution for startups, we provide the best services at the best price so that as a startup you don’t have to suffer.
5 Simple Steps to register an OPC
|1.||Arrange basic documents of the Director|
|2.||We will apply for DSC (Digital Signature) of Directors|
|3.||Our team will Prepare MOA, AOA & other Legal documents|
|4.||We will File SPICe (INC-32) or Incorporation Docs with ROC|
|5.||Get your One Person company Registration Certificate|
Basic Documents you need to arrange for starting a One Person Company (OPC)
1. One Passport size photograph of Director & Nominee
2. Self-Attested PAN card copy of Director & Nominee
3. Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)of Director & Nominee
4. Business address proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill Tax Bill)
5. Rent Agreement (If Rented) or Sell Deed
6. Company Name (1 to 6 Names)
7. Company Service or Product Name